Thursday, January 7, 2010

Britney Spears: Beverly Hills Spending Spree

The following italicized article is from www.celebrity-gossip.net:

Satisfying her need to drop a little cash, Britney Spears headed out on a shopping spree in Beverly Hills on Wednesday afternoon (January 7).

Showing off her dark brunette locks, the “3” singer browsed through a local antique shop’s selections while joined by her trusty security staffer.

Meanwhile, Miss Spears recently chatted with Look magazine about her body appearance - confessing that she’s never totally satisfied with her physique.

Brit tells, “I’m such a perfectionist, which means I’m never satisfied. I always strive for things to be better. I think you can be happy with the person on the inside but on the outside you’re always striving for more. But that’s how you end up driving yourself crazy.”

Asked if she considers herself a sex icon, the 28-year-old replied, “I don’t see myself like that at all. I don’t know why. To me, someone who is sexy is someone with confidence, who carries themselves properly and is comfortable in their own skin.”

See more pics here!


Source: Celebrity Gossip

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid