Thursday, January 31, 2008

Britney Spears’ mom vows to stand by her

The following italicized article is from www.showbizspy.com:

Britney Spears’ formerly estranged mom Lynn Spears has vowed to stand by her troubled daughter.

Despite being shunned by the ‘Gimme More’ singer - who earlier today was rushed to hospital on the orders of her new psychiatrist - Lynne insists she will continue to do everything in her power to help the 26-year-old singer.

She said: “Britney is on my mind day and night. She never leaves my thoughts. I love Britney dearly, and I want nothing more than to protect her and make everything all right for her.”

Lynne arrived at the Toxic singer’s Beverly Hills mansion on Monday night with her ex-husband and Britney’s dad Jamie to look after the star after she had a blazing row with her manager Sam Lutfi.

Lynne then spent Tuesday morning with Britney in Los Angeles while she shopped for a car. Relations between the pair remain frosty after Britney famously issued a restraining order to keep her mother away from her sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James last year.

Lynn also spoke about news that her 16-year-old daughter Jamie Lynn is pregnant with her first child.

She told America’s Life and Style Weekly magazine: “Jamie Lynn is my baby. I’m doing my best. I’m doing as well as can be expected. I will always be there for her.”

Source: Showbiz Spy

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid