Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lynne Spears Speaks!

Life & Style has an exclusive interview with Britney's mom!

WTF????

The magazine says Lynne spoke to them after having landed in LA on Sunday.

Awww! So, basically, they had a reporter camped out at the airport and asked her some questions after she landed.

Whatever works!

“Britney’s on my mind day and night,” says Lynne. “She never leaves my thoughts.”

Awww!!! That's what a mom should say.

The creepy thing is that Osama Lutfi probably says the same thing!

Chatting about her other daughter, the pregnant whore, Lynne says, "Jamie Lynn’s my baby. “I’m doing my best. I’m doing as well as can be expected. I will always be there for her."

Told that people still believe she’s a good mother, Lynne managed a smile and replied, “Thank you. That means a lot right now with everything that’s happening.”

But back to Brit Brit!

“I love Britney dearly,” Lynne tells Life & Style. “I want nothing more than to protect her and make everything all right for her.”

Source: Perez Hilton

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid