Sunday, May 18, 2008

Britney Heads Down South ... Way Down South

After successfully navigating the waters of a pretty amazing last couple of months, Britney Spears packed her bags, her assistant, her Papa Jamie Spears and, apparently, Mel Gibson and made her way down to Costa Rica for some much-needed rest and relaxation on the beach. Here are a few photos of Brit Brit frolicking in the ocean this weekend:
I cannot stop singing the praises of Britney Spears these days. She has turned her entire life around so successfully that it damn near brings a tear to my eye every time I think about it. I am so happy that Britney is taking some time off to enjoy a well-deserved vacay :) And, if she makes a new friend ... a new male friend perhaps ... then all the better -- well, maybe. Here are more photos of Brit on holiday riding around on an ATV with her assistant and some more beach frolicking ... with a mysterious new fella:
I have no idea who this guy is ... he may be a friend or he may be more ... he may have flown down to Costa Rica with Britney or she may have met him there. All I do know is that Britney looks extremely happy and that is all I've ever wanted for her. I hope she stays on vacay for another week or more ... she deserves to have as much fun as she can :)

Source: Pink Is The New Blog

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid