Friday, May 2, 2008

Britney To Miley: Our World Is Lyke So0o Nice

Reports have surfaced (I've always wanted to say that) that Britney has reached out to Miley Cyrus after her Vanity Fair topless picture scandal. Personally I think the creepier pictures are the ones of her and her father looking like lovers, but whatever floats your boat.

According to Transnewsworld.com, Britney has "offered her advice on being a young star to Miley."

"Britney is all too aware of the pressures of being famous so young and of having to maintain the image of a role model," says an insider. "She has offered Miley her support and advice should she need it."

Can you imagine the awkward phone-call between the two?

Britney: Hi Kylie!
Miley: Hey Britney, it's uhmm... actually it's Miley? But like I mean you can totally call me Kylie if you want that's like totally cool too.
Britney: Anyway, don't worry bout all these places trashin you! Trust me, I know what it feels like to be exploited and used at such an early age, to be made into a product, an image that you're not.
Miley: Like woah Britney, that was totally deep. I like love you!
Britney: Aww your so cute. Gotta go Riley, love ya too! [hangs up]
Miley: Thanks Brit, baah!

Let's file this rumor under the bullshit cateogry. Done and done.

Source: Breathe Heavy

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid