Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Welcome Back

Britney Spears's much-deserved vacay in Costa Rica has come to an end ... Miss Brit Brit returned to the SoCal area last night and is already back home again. Here are a couple of screencaps from a Hollywood.tv video of Brit's arrival back in town:
From the looks of the photos that came out of Costa Rica this weekend, Britney really had herself a good ol' time with her family and friends. Not once did we see her with Mel Gibson (who hosted the Britney Bunch at his Cosat Rican compound) but I understand that he was available to "counsel" our dear Britney in between all the fun. I'm not a Mel Gibson fan -- by any means -- nor am I a fan of his beliefs but I can appreciate that he has reached out to help Britney get her life in order and can be commended on that front. As long as Britney continues to heal her life, I can be happy with how she goes about with that healing. I imagine Britney is anxious to spend time with her sons Sean Preston and Jayden James, which might account for her return to LA. Welcome back, Britney ... we've missed you :)

Source: Pink Is The New Blog

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid