Monday, July 21, 2008

Britney Spears – “Hey Mama, I Know It’s My Cash You Seek…”

The following italicized article is from www.theinsider.com:

Britney Spears is planning to use her new album to get revenge on those who have wronged her, according to a report yesterday.

Following her highly-publicised personal problems, the pop star is spending the summer in the studio to work on the follow-up to her 2007 album Blackout.

According to the Sunday Mirror, Spears has already penned a number of tracks. One, tled 'ATM', accuses her mother of using her for money. It contains the lyrics: "Hey Mama, I know it's my cash you seek... You know they treat me like an ATM, but y'all know that I'm too good for 'em."

Another track reportedly suggests that Justin Timberlake was not her first lover. tled 'Already Bad', it reveals, "I know you thought you were the first, but I had already quenched my thirst, I was already bad."

An insider told the newspaper, "The songs are up tempo and there are some wicked heavy beats. She's built on the foundations she laid in her last album, Blackpout.”

"These tunes will change the way people think about Britney. A lot of people have messed her around over the years and she's bottled up all this anger and now she's just let it all out."


Source: The Insider

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid