Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Piers Morgan: I could save Britney Spears' career

The following italicized article is from www.nowmagazine.co.uk:

TV judge says he'd like to take charge of Toxic singer

Piers Morgan has revealed that his dream chat show guest would be Britney Spears.

The Britain’s Got Talent judge says he feels sorry for the 26-year-old singer – but he thinks she can bounce back.

'She still got ability,' he says. 'I feel sorry for her. She needs someone like me to take charge of her career. I'd sort Britney out in a heartbeat.'

Piers also has a few words of warning for Simon Cowell, claiming he would win hands down in a fight between the two.

‘I’d beat Simon to a pulp,’ he tells OK! USA. ‘He’d only be able to punch my stomach because that’s as far as he can reach.’

Piers, 34, is currently filming America’s Got Talent with David Hasslehoff, 55, and Sharon Osbourne, 55.

Source: Now

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid