Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Britney Spears Dishes On Healthy New Lifestyle

The following italicized article is from www.entertainmentwise.com:

Britney Spears has revealed how she regained the super-toned figure back that shot her to fame when she was seventeen.

The pop star’s revamped bod is thanks to a calorie-controlled diet and a vigorous workout regime.

"I'm the healthiest I've been all my lifemagazine. My diet has a lot to do with my getting into shape. I have no sugar. I don't eat fruit or even fruit juice because of the sugar," she tells OK!.

"I eat chicken and salmon and rice. I eat avocados. I'll have egg whites for breakfast and sometimes turkey burgers for lunch.

"I try to do just 1,200 calories a day. It may sound like it's not much, but it's actually a lot of food if you eat the right things."

The Toxic singer, 26, also hits the gym on a regular basis, doing "lots of cardio and weights" five days a week.

The star seems to have discovered her domestic streak too.

"I get mad if the maid does all the housework. If she takes it all into her own hands, well, what's for me to do? I'm a cleaning fanatic. Dusting is my favorite, and Windex-ing," she said.

"Usually the maid and I will cook together. [Sons] Sean and Jayden love my spaghetti."

Source: Entertainment Wise

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid