Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Britney Spears Hits The Dance Studio

Here are a few pics of our dear Britney Spears (with entourage/security detail) making her way into the International Dance Academy Hollywood in Beverly Hills, CA yesterday afternoon undoubtedly continuing work on her big musical comeback:
While her Mama Lynne Spears has been bizzy doing promo work for her just-released memoir Through the Storm, Brit Brit was bizzy gettin’ down to biz on her big comeback. As you may recall, Britney will be releasing her new album, titled Circus, on December 2 and I hear that she may be planning a big television performance for New Year’s Eve … and possibly a world tour after? I’m not holding my breath for a world tour just yet but I do believe that Britters is working on a big to-do to ring in the new year in style. I’m so excited, I could burst :) Keep doing your thang, Britney … we’ll be right here waiting.

Source: Pink Is The New Blog

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid