Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Britney Spears: 'My Father Saved my Life'

The following italicized article is from www.contactmusic.com:

Troubled pop star BRITNEY SPEARS has credited her father JAMIE with saving her life - after he stepped in to help her following a series of breakdowns.

The toxic hitmaker was hospitalised at the beginning of this year (08) under a mental health order, and her father subsequently took over her legal and business affairs - becoming conservator of her estate.

Spears was also stripped of visitation rights to her two sons, but following several months under the guidance of her dad she has won back the right to see her children and is now working on a career comeback.

And Spears insists she will always be grateful to Jamie for helping her sort her life out.She tells British newspaper the Daily Star, "My father saved my life. I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. I've not always been a good daughter; but he basically gave up his job and his life to look after me at a time when I wasn't even sure I wanted to go on living.

"I owe him my life."

Source: Contact Music

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid