Saturday, September 27, 2008

Britney Spears Still <3s Her Starbucks

Wee … remember those bygone days when the most scandalous thing to occupy Britney Spears’s day was a trip to Starbucks for a caffeinated drink? Well, it looks like those days are here again … Brit Brit ventured out yesterday in search of a coffee fix and managed to limit herself to picking up just two Starbucks beverages:
Okay … so mebbe it’s a little over-the-top to celebrate something as menial as a trip to Starbucks … but I’m just reminded of those innocent days when this was pretty much all that Britney did. Pre-crazy, pre-Paris Hilton, pre-Kevin Federline … it wasn’t that long ago. Oversized sunglasses and a Starbucks cup firmly in hand was the dress code for all Hollywood “It” Girls … pardon me if I’m feeling a bit nostalgic. Sorry, I’m gonna need a tissue to wipe away my teary eyes … this is a beyootiful sight :)

Source: Pink Is The New Blog

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid