Friday, September 19, 2008

Someone Actually Heard Brit’s Song

The following italicized article is from www.bunnywithfangs.com:

Okay…someone actually heard the Britney single. Yes. It freaking exists. I was not lying to you. My sources have revealed that the song is almost done, but the producers are avoiding talking to anyone. Sadly, this means me. But I do have an inside track and my source has revealed the following…

Much like the hottest stuff out right now, like Metro Station, Katy Perry, Ne-Yo, Estelle, her record has a very retro-ish dance-like feel. Fast-paced, up-tempo, and catchy. Less synth [synthesizer] in her voice, which is a welcome change. It reminds me of the B-side remix of “Me Against the Music” she did with Madonna…that may be too obscure for people to remember. What I will say, is that unlike the last record, she’s no longer the mess that she was…Hollywood loves a comeback, so look for this one to be good for her resurgence.

Source: Bunny With Fangs

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid