Friday, October 10, 2008

"The B Line" - 310.341.4438

So I just got off the phone with BRITannica, Britney.com's official blogger, and she wanted to share this next piece of news with Britney fans.

Britney and her team have created a special Britney Spears hotline called The B Line, a number fans can call for an exclusive message from Britney herself describing her new track "Womanizer," as well as her excitement for what's to come!

Quote:

"It's Britney thanks for calling isn't this cool? its my official hotline. As I'm getting ready for my new album I want to keep my fans updated about the new music. The new single "Womanizer" is out everywhere and I hope you're all enjoying it. There is a lot more amazing music to come! Well i gotta go back to the studio now, but hit #1 you can leave me a message. Thanks!"

Call 310.341.4438 using your mobile phone, and be sure to press #1 to leave a message for Britney, then #7 to send to a friend!

More information will be provided in the days to come.

Source: Britney.Com

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid