Thursday, October 9, 2008

Britney Spears Documentary Called “For The Record”

The following italicized article is from www.justjared.com:

MTV will air a 90-minute documentary about Britney Spears’s return to the pop-music spotlight.

“So much has gone on over the last couple of years and there’s a lot that people don’t know about me that I want them to know,” Britney says. “I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like I wasn’t being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in. This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I’ve been through and where I’m headed.”

“For the Record,” is set to air on November 30 @ 10PM on MTV, two days before her new album Circus is released on December 2 (her 27th birthday).

Source: Just Jared

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid