Friday, October 17, 2008

Britney Spears Picks Up The Kids From School Again

Last Friday we saw pics of Britney Spears, with her father and conservator Jamie Spears in tow, picking up her children from their preschool in Encino, CA and today we get to see a couple more pics of Britney, once again, pickin’ up Sean Preston and Jayden James from school:
Wee! It looks to me like this may become a weekly occurrence. I love the sight of Britney with her kids. I think it is a very stabilizing thing for her young sons to enjoy regular quality time with their mother. I really hope that Britney’s weekly pick-up run at the boys’ school (leading into weekend visits with her) become the routine because I really think it will benefit both mother and children alike. It’s a great sight to see.

Source: Pink Is The New Blog

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid