Monday, October 6, 2008

Christina Aguilera Dismisses Britney Spears Rivalry

The following italicized article is from www.entertainmentwise.com:

Christina Aguilera isn't worried about Britney Spears' comeback as prepares to get her own career back on track following the birth of son max.

The Dirrty singer says she is not in competition with her old rival and reckons they are both very different artists."

I've been so sort of in my own creative cave," she says.

"But no, it's a great feeling to still be in the game with somebody that you have known for so many years, even going back to the Mickey Mouse club. We had so much fun together."

"At this stage in our lives, we are so different I don't think you can put us in the same ball park."

Source: Entertainment Wise

That pic makes me wanna scratch my eyes out.

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid