Tuesday, October 7, 2008

‘Womanizer’ Available For Sale NOW!

Britney Spears’s new single Womanizer (the first from her new album Circus) is now officially available for download on iTunes RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. To celebrate, Britney.com has been updated with a few photos that were snapped on the set of the Womanizer video that is set to world premiere this Friday night on ABC’s 20/20 … behold:
From Britannica, the Britney.com webmistress: It’s true, it’s true!!! The music vid for “Womanizer” will indeed premiere worldwide THIS Friday, Oct. 10 on ABC’s 20/20 at 10pm ET. Remember last year when the “Piece of Me” video first aired on the show, too? Ah, memories. Anyway, get psyched, ’cause we’ve got *EXCLUSIVE* “Womanizer” photos … Which Brit look is your fave — the blonde sex kitten, the sassy secretary or the vampy waitress? I’m kinda partial to her sex kitten look. I just love me some blonde Britney. But then again, her sexy secretary glasses are hot (got a similar pair, myself!), and I do have a thing for tattoos a la the vampy waitress. This one’s a toughie, lovies…

Shoot, I love me some Britney in whatever incarnation she appears. I’m fairly certain that this song will go straight to #1 much like Gimme More did when it was first released on iTunes about a year ago. Support the comeback, y’all … download your copy NOW :)

Source: Pink Is The New Blog

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid