Saturday, November 15, 2008

Britney Spears Sets the Record Straight

The following italicized article is from www.etonline.com:

Music icon Britney Spears is no stranger to gossip and tabloid fodder, but the mother of two is ready to tell her side of the story.

In the documentary "Britney: For The Record" fans can get a first hand look into all things Britney, including behind the scenes access to the singer working on her new album "Circus" available Dec. 2.

Britney allowed filmmakers full access to her life for three months, and she hopes the documentary will clear up any misunderstandings about her life in the past. "I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like I wasn't being seen in the light that I want to be seen in. This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I've been thorugh and where I'm headed."

"Britney: For the Record" airs exclusively on MTV Nov. 30 at 10 p.m.

Source: ET Online

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid