Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kanye West: I'm A Douche

In a new interview with KROQ, Kanye West explains his recent statement regarding Britney and her VMA awards:

quote:

"Im not trying to diss Britney or anything like that. One of my favorite songs last year was "Gimme Gimme." Like, I love that record. But I just feel like Rihanna had a really breakout year and became the biggest artist... like Rihanna sells more records than me all together if you include her in national sales and she is arguably the biggest artist in the world right now."

Someone tell him the real name of the song please. And while you're at it, kick him in the shins and sing "stronger, better, faster, strong." And in that crazy synthesized voice, too. We'll show him.

Source: Breathe Heavy

Ew...I just agreed with Jordan :/

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid