Friday, December 5, 2008

Britney Spears Wants Breast Reduction

Britney Spears is apparently considering a breast reduction, saying she struggles to fit into slinky clothes.

The pop princess wore a revealing dress on her 27th birthday this week, but she told the Daily Star she struggles to get into stage outfits.

"I have a love-hate relationship with my boobs," she said. "At the moment I hate them. I want them smaller."

She added: "I can't wear the kind of suits that used to love, the red PVC one I got to wear for the Oops I Did It Again video, for example, and I don't feel streamlined.

"I'm tempted to have a breast reduction so I can slink into some amazing stage outfits for my next set of shows. I know they look sexy but sometimes they get in the way."

Source: MSN UK

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid