Sunday, January 4, 2009

Victoria Beckham to Dine With Britney Spears?

The following italicized article is from www.showbizspy.com:

Victoria Beckham is set to have dinner with Britney Spears, according to British tabloid reports.

The former Spice Girl's ex-choreographer Jamie King has reportedly agreed to take Beckham, and Spears - who is his new client - for a slap up meal at the Chateau Marmont hotel.

A source says, "Victoria knows everyone in Hollywood - expect Britney.

"She was keen to meet her, so Jamie decided to invite them both to dinner."

Victoria - who is married to LA Galaxy soccer star David Beckham - has previously said she'd hate to live her life "under the spotlight every day" like Circus singer Spears.

She told a British magazine in April last year, "I couldn't ever live a life like Britney Spears, who is under the spotlight every day.

"I couldn't do that. I would go stir crazy. I need my privacy with my husband and children otherwise I'd just go loopy.

"When we read magazines and there are so many celebrities going out doing whatever they're doing and falling out of nightclubs. But David and I are quite boring. If people really knew the truth about us they wouldn't care."

Source: Showbiz Spy

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid