Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Britney: I'm Not Sad Anymore

The following italicized article is from www.digitalspy.co.uk:

Britney Spears has said that she hopes to prove her critics wrong with the success of her ongoing Circus tour.

The singer told Hello! that her children are always her number one priority and everything else in her life falls in place around them.

Spears said: "A lot of people thought maybe I wouldn't make it. People thought I was finished, didn't they? I guess for a while last year it looked that way.

"Nothing I can do about the past, I guess. But I'm hoping to prove them wrong now. And I have really put everything I have into this new show."

She added: "I'm happy. Truly, I feel like the girl who has it all. I have my family, my boys, my friends, my fans... this show.

"But more importantly, I'm not sad anymore. I was just so sad for so long, but not anymore. And you know what? That feels really, really good."

Source: Digital Spy

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid