Thursday, June 18, 2009

Britney Spears: No One Pushed Me!

The following italicized article is from www.justjared.com:

Britney Spears makes a mad dash to Boots the Chemist drugstore for some Oxy zit cream on Thursday (June 18) in London, England.

Also pictured below is Brit-Brit shopping at the trendy UK store, University Outfitters and wearing the new white dress she bought!

The 27-year-old entertainer recently spoke about how she was the driving force behind her Circus tour, saying, “A lot of people thought I wouldn’t make it. People thought I was finished, didn’t they? I guess for a while last year it looked that way. Nothing I can do about the past. But I’m hoping to prove them wrong now. And I have really put everything I have into this new show.”

See more pics here!

Source: Just Jared

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid