Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pink: ‘Britney Spears Shouldn’t Mime’

The following italicized article is from www.showbizspy.com:

Pop punk Pink is furious that rival Britney Spears mimes during her performances.

The Sober hitmaker is angry that Britney is lip-syncing to her hits on her Circus tour and has called on her to sing up for her fans.

“For me, personally, if I go to a live show I want to see someome sing,” says Pink, who is currently on a 50-date tour of Australia. “I don’t want to see miming. Live shows are live show. You gotta do live.

“You gotta be spontaneous. That’s why I love Bette Midler and Tina Turner — they’re funny, they talk. You have to do that.”

Source: Showbiz Spy

Wait...is it 2001 again?

2 comments:

JW said...

Not that I like Pink or anything, but I'm gonna say this is bullsh*t because she doesn't mention Britney's name or "she" or anything to imply that her quote has anything to do with Britney Spears!! Yeah Britney lip syncs, but that doesn't mean Pink is actaully calling her out! I think this is just someone trying to create drama!!!

Anonymous said...

yahhh...i know from pink's previous intervoius she mentioned that brit has a golden heart and i woudnt think that she can say that to our brit...i like pink but i love and like brit.hahha love yah brit!

 

Blog designed by Zaid