Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pink Speaks Out on Britney Spears Lip-Synching Saga in Women's Health

The following italicized article is from www.nationalledger.com:

Pink has jumped into the Britney Spears lip-synching saga by saying she would never go to a concert where the performer wasn't singing live. The 30-year-old rocker tells Women's Health - a fitness magazine: "I'm not taking anything away from Britney because I really like her a lot, but I would never go to a show where the person was lip-synching.

The star added, "When you grow up listening to Janis Joplin, you're not going to want to see somebody mime."

Pink followed her comments by saying that despite singing about Britney in her hit Stupid Girls, she actually likes the pop star. "I've always said I like Britney," she says.

Pink also says she has stuck up for the pop princess but wanted to avoid being compared to Britney as an artist. "I swear to God, I've stuck up for Britney since the beginning. "She and I have talked about it. "My point was, 'Stop comparing me to her, because we're different animals'."

Pink - whose real name is Alecia Moore - also opens up about her relationship with hubby motor-cross racer Cary Hart. She says that exercise kept her sane during their 2008 split. The couple have since reunited.


Source: National Ledger

Now I could make some mean comment about how P!nk is probably the fakest rock chick out there but I won't 'cause I'm better than that.

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid