Wednesday, March 23, 2011

25 Things You Don't Know About Britney Spears

Britney Spears, 29, (Spears' new album Femme Fatale, drops March 29) shares 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.

1. My favorite ice cream is orange sherbet.

2. I take two baths a day.

3. I love chewing ice.

4. I make a mean fake dinosaur when playing with the two loves of my life, Sean, 5, and Jayden, 4.

5. My favorite flowers are white lilies.

6. I'm a huge fan of animated films.

7. I can eat chocolate morning, noon and night.

8. I love boutique shopping.

9. I have more than 50 purses in my closet.

10. I have more than 50 jackets in my closet.

11. I love to draw.

12. I enjoy cooking spaghetti.

13. I'm secretly a photographer.

14. I'm addicted to shopping online.

15. I collect dolls.

16. I love Adele's new album.

17. I really want to learn another language.

18. I played basketball -- guard -- in high school.

19. I don't own a cellphone.

20. I'm constantly cleaning my house.

21. My favorite drink is sweet ice tea.

22. I love I Love Lucy.

23. I make my own bed every morning.

24. I made the first move on [beau] Jason Trawick.

25. I wrecked my mom's Lexus in high school.


Source: US Weekly

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid