Saturday, January 26, 2008

Jc Chasez: "I Think She Is Not Doing Are Abnormal That...Thta They Are Saying Are Abnormal"

DJ: Well speaking of the Mickey Mouse Club, let me go to the elephant in the room here. Britney Spears, obviously coming up with her, have you had any contact over these past months? Talked to Britney at all?

JC: I..I haven’t…I haven’t had any contact with her over, I would say, over the last couple of months. I saw her before that and ,you know, her life has seemed always, at least lately, as of late to be, a hurricane. But I haven’t spoke to her recently. Um, ya know, I just think she’s got a lot on her plate.

DJ: You know, I think it would be tough because you guys had contact so many times from Mickey Mouse Club to throughout the years with N’Sync and everything. It’s gotta be tough when you turn on the news and say “Aw man, thats the girl I came up with!” Ya know?

JC:Well, heres the …. There are two perspectives on that in my opinion, ya know?. Believe it or not, a lot of this stuff happens everyday to everyday people. Its just that because its on the picture, ya know, her pictures on the cover of a magazine, ya know, its actually amplified. But, ya know, but as far as like the things that are going on in her life, ya know..a divorce! I think theres something like a 50-60% divorce rate.

DJ: Now thats valid! I agree with that but…

*JC cuts him off*

JC: Thats everyday, OK? Now when you’re dealing with like the two kids involved, theres always disputes over, ya know, custodies and things like that.So thats an everyday kinda thing.Now ,ya know, now you’re dealing with a twenty-year old, ya know, a twenty-something year old whose going out and partying. I mean, its hard for me to find people in their twenties who aren’t going out and partying. So I mean, she’s, the fact is that, ya know, its just that people are focusing on the negative things that she’s doing right now because it sells more papers and things like that.

Now, I don’t necessarily agree with everything that she does, obviously, but I don’t necessarily really think that some of things that she’s doing are abnormal that…that they are saying are abnormal.

Now some of the stuff, I absolutely don’t agree with.Some of the stuff tho, I think is blown way out of proportion and taken out of context.

DJ: But I think in our society we live with the nature of the beast that because of the mediums that we have that you can get stuff so fast and everything.

JC: Absolutely. And everybodys so quick to end up…..the weird part is that everybodys so quick to judge.I mean, I will be honest, ya know.There are chicks that are going, who are out at a bar, and having a conversation going:“I can’t believe she’s going out and getting so wrecked with her two kids at home and blah blah blah”.Meanwhile, they’re at a bar getting trashed. You know what I mean? Like, .. uh again, because its… because its instead of,ya know, instead of its their next door neighbor doing it, its her doing it. So it becomes something to pass judgment on and things like that.

Source: USA FM

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid