Tuesday, January 22, 2008

PARIS HILTON DISHES ABOUT HARLOW AND BRITNEY

The following italicized article is from www.celebtv.com:

Paris Hilton opened up at the Sundance Film Festival about Nicole Richie's new baby girl, Harlow Winter Kate Madden, who was born last week.

"I'm so excited!" Hilton told Us magazine. "I've sent her all these presents. I'm going to spoil her!"

The socialite was at Sundance to promote her new movie, The Hottie and the Nottie. Hilton, 27, has not yet met Nicole Richie and Joel Madden's newborn girl, but she loves the name."

It's the coolest name ever," she told Us. "I'm like, 'That is the coolest name, oh my God!' I wouldn't even think she would have thought of that. It's a beautiful name.

"Hilton also spoke about Britney Spears and the way the media has portrayed the pop star.

"She's such a sweet girl," Hilton said. "When I'm alone with her, she's a completely different person than they make her out to be. And I love her, I think she's very sweet and has a big heart."

"She's amazing," Hilton told the magazine. "I just want her to be happy. I think everything's going to be OK."

Source: Celeb TV

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid