Wednesday, February 6, 2008

EXCLUSIVE: MORE Sam Lutfi Text Messages! “I Am Her Father, Brother, Boyfriend And God”

The following italicized article is taken from www.bittenandbound.com:

Since posting our exclusive story about Sam Lutfi’s disturbing text messages to Ken Dungey and Danny Haines, we have received other emails from people who have received threatening emails from Britney Spears‘ so called ‘manager.’

One of those emails was from 21-year-old Brianne Patterson from Canada:

These are text messages I received from Sam Lutfi from the 21st to the 31st of January. You may post them on your website if you wish.

Bitten and Bound to Brianne:

Hi Brianne,

Can you give me some background about the text messages and why he was texting you?

Thanks!

Andrea

Brianne to Bitten and Bound:

Hi Andrea,

Long story short…I have a friend of a friend who lives in Los Angeles that knows Sam. She probably wants to remain anonymous so I won’t give out her name. I was actually surprised to even learn that she knew Sam, noticing she had him added on Facebook and so I decided to send a random message to him which is how my contact with him began. I never actually spoke to him over the phone, was too chicken to call when he said to, although the one time he did call I picked up and just didn’t say anything (I’m shy, lol) but recorded him speaking. So we technically only ever spoke via text…and after a few random text messages about pretty much nothing, I braved it up to ask him about Britney and everything going on (not even thinking he would say anything), and that is when I received the message about Lynne. That same day I received a threatening text message from Sam which, frankly, I am too scared to show anyone — after the things I’ve been hearing and seeing from my friend, he is definitely someone I would not want to have anything to do with any longer.

If you need any more info, don’t hesitate to email me again.

See more here!

Source: Bitten And Bound

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid