Monday, February 18, 2008

x17 XCLUSIVE - Britney's S.O.S.: Brit Talks To Attorney, Says She Wants Independence

The following italicized article is taken from www.x17online.com:

X17online can report exclusively that Britney spoke with attorney Jon Eardley last night and told him she wants him to help her get "her life back."

Around 6:00 pm PT Saturday evening, the two spoke about the job Eardley would do for Britney -- he asked what "latitude" she would give him in defending her.

Britney responded:

I want my life back; I want to be able to drive my car; I want to be able to live in my house by myself. I want to say who is going to be my security guard. I want to see who I want to see at any time and make it happen.

Eardley filed a complaint in the US District Court on Thursday, on Spears' behalf. He called Jamie Spears' conservatorship a "violation of civil rights."

While Britney's father seems to have put some order back into Brit's life -- hiring bodyguards and an assistant, not letting his daughter out late at night, and restricting her visitors -- Britney seems to interpret all of this as being too restrictive and repressive. Does Britney know best what's best for her?

UCLA Medical Center DID let Britney go, saying she wasn't a danger to herself or others -- after that, how long to do allow someone to control an adult who may have mental health issues but who isn't hurting anyone?

Source: X17

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid