Monday, February 18, 2008

Something Fishy Going On In Britney's World

The following italicized article is taken from www.hollyscoop.com:

There is something definitely fishy going on in this Britney Spears case and something tells me that Sam Lutfi has something to do with it. Britney Spears has hired a new lawyer whom she’s only spoken on the phone with. She apparently called him and asked him to rep her so she can get control of her life back.

Her new lawyers name is Jon Eardley, and his rep happens to be Michael Sands. Sands also reps Sam Lutfi. Coincidence? I think not! According to x17, Britney spoke to Jon on Saturday night saying, "I want my life back; I want to be able to drive my car; I want to be able to live in my house by myself. I want to say who is going to be my security guard. I want to see who I want to see at any time and make it happen."

This same attorney filed paperwork to have Britney’s conservatorship case moved from state to federal court.

This just goes to show you that Sam definitely has some communication with Britney Spears. How much of a coincidence could it be that Britney hired a lawyer who then hired Sam Lutfi’s spokesperson? If they’re trying to be slick, they can try a little harder.

Source: Hollyscoop

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid