Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Adnan Slithers In. Blogs. Slithers Out.

The following italicized article is from www.eonline.com:

Adnan Ghalib slithered into the offices of photo agency Brit fans’ questions. The pap-turned-boy-toy seemed to imply that he and Britney Spears are still an item. No need to read it, though—we’ve deconstructed our favorite moments:

When asked how it feels to be on the other side of the camera for once, Adnan says, “A part of me is ashamed of the profession I chose...”

A part of you? Like your brain? That part?

Explaining his "relationship" with Amanda (the waitress who reportedly came between him and Spears), Adnan explains that he didn't cheat on Brit. Amanda “was dating a friend of mine who I checked in on often. But she had ulterior motives.”

You tell 'em, Adnan! We think it’s appalling when people try to insert themselves into a media circus for their own personal gain. What kind of scum bag would do that? Oh. Right.

Answering criticism about his decision to answer questions on a blog, the always altruistic Adnan says, "If I don’t answer on this blog, then two things happen: (1) The magazines will not be accurate with what I say and (2) I will have to be paid and I don’t want to profit off my relationship.”

This is us staring at the screen in disbelief.

Source: E! Online

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid