Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Updated: Just ’cause You’ve Been Asking

The following italicized article is from www.jfxonline.com:

HEY GUYS, RONNIE HERE. WE’RE DONE FOR THE DAY. IF YOU’VE BEEN FOLLOWING ALONG IN THE COMMENTS, YOU’LL KNOW WHY. BUT DON’T FRET, ADNAN’S AGREED TO COME BACK TOMORROW AND FINISH UP THE REST OF THE QUESTIONS. I DON’T KNOW WHAT TIME WE’LL GET TO POSTING AGAIN SO JUST KEEP CHECKING BACK! CHEERS FROM JFX.

Hi everyone, it’s Adnan. Sorry it’s taken a while to get your questions answered. I want to say thanks to those for the support, you know who you are….

I am anxious to see how this goes. If it goes well, we’ll definitely do this again and I’ll answer those questions that I did not have the time to answer. Who knows? It may become a regular event.

God Bless.

Question 17: Can you give an expl[a]nation with the cross you wear around your neck?

Answer 17: It was a gift from a friend that he picked up for me when he went to Argentina. That in itself is its value to me.

Question 16: How does being under the microscope affect your life professionally and privately? All the negatives and the positives no one can understand on being on the outside looking in and the sudden changes in lifestyles?

Answer 16: The first thing I learned is that the media don’t like ‘happy in Hollywood’ and its sad how the business has changed. A part of me is ashamed of the profession I chose but there are still a few respectful companies/photogs out there.

Question 15: Also….somewhere it mentioned that Adnan owns the company that he used to work (photograph) for…anyone know if this is true?

Answer 15: I wish that were true but I only freelanced for them.

Question 14: How is your family handling all the media attention and negative attention you have received?

Answer 14: Not well at all.

Question 13: What was your relationship with Sam?

Answer 13: None. Never had one.

Question 12: What is the deal with the whole Amanda thing? [What] is the nature of your relationship with her?

Answer 12: She was dating a friend of mine who I checked in on often. But she had ulterior motives.

Question 11: Do you know why X17 (and quite often lately TMZ) posts mostly negative things about you?

Answer 11: X17 has lost a valuable source and I have refused to partake. So the war is on. As for TMZ, well, they are who they are.

Question 10: Can any of the people that have followed her for awhile (paps) able to help her parents prove what Sam was doing to her?

Answer 10: I think they knew but not to the full extent. I feel I did enough.

Question 9: When can we purchase Team Adnan t-shirts?

Answer 9: Gigi, I will send you one if you like.

Question 8: How does it feel to date Britney Spears?

Answer 8: Actually, I view it as any other relationship… other than the media circus of course.

Question 7: Are you only with Britney until she is better? Have you ever cheated on her?

Answer 7: No. Never. Not on Britney or any of my past relationships.

Question 6: What is your main source of income these days?

Answer 6: Check out question 1 below. Why, do you have a job for me?

Question 5: Do you see Sam entering back into Britney’s life?

Answer 5: I’m sure he will try. He is relentless. Keep an eye out for an attempted comeback.

Question 4: How do you view the conservatorship?

Answer 4: Positive. As I would anything that is good.

Question 3: Why are you answering questions on a blog? Rubs everyone the wrong way.

Answer 3: If I don’t answer on this blog, then two things happen. 1) The magazines will not be accurate with what I say and 2) I will have to be paid and I don’t want to profit off my relationship.

Question 2: Are you being paid to wear Christian’s clothes?

Answer 2: No. I knew Christian before my relationship with Britney and have worn his clothes for years.

Question 1: What are you doing for cash these days?

Answer: I was fortunate that I had an extensive archive of pictures and video over the next few years and for now, but not for long, I have a reasonable income. I don’t need much to get by anyway.

Update: Thanks to everyone who submitted questions and comments. Adnan will be answering about 30 questions over the next hour, so bear with us as he types up his answers.

Source: JFX Online

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid