Friday, March 7, 2008

Dallas Austin: Jive pushed Britney to do VMAs

The following italicized article is from www.untouchablebritney.net:

Speaking to MTV News music producer Dallas Austin, who partied with Britney and P. Diddy the night before the 2007 VMA's, revealed how Britney told him she was not ready to perform.

"The night before the VMAs she came in and told me and Diddy "You know what, I am not ready to do the show" and her management were basically saying "No you have to, you can't back out now". But Diddy and I told her "No, no, no if you aren't ready to do it, then don't do it." Both of us said they'll forgive you later if you deliver something great, but if you ain't ready to do it, then don't"

The music producer, who has worked with the likes of Michael Jackson and Madonna also revealed that he is a fan of Britney's latest album 'Blackout'.

"To tell you the truth this is one of my favourite albums. I'm not a Britney Spears superfan but this album is ridiculous to me. I play it over and over again. It just shows you how big of a star she is. She hasn't done one promotional thing for this album period and her record sales and gone up and people love it."

Source: Untouchable Britney

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid