Sunday, March 30, 2008

Has Britney Become Obsessed With Trimming Down?

The following italicized article is from www.splashnewsonline.com:

It was claimed today that Britney Spears is obsessed with losing weight. Instead of drinking, it’s said that Britney is now going to the gym daily. After scoring a part on How I Met Your Mother, she was only indulging in high-protein mini-meals and steering clear of her usual treats like Cheetos and burgers.

In fact, a friend even told a U.S. newspaper that “She has traded her old addictions for a healthier one. She is now obsessed with working out and getting skinny. Maybe too skinny.” We shall see about that!

Source: Splash News Online

3 comments:

Edirin said...

oh ok, is this good or bad?. i doubth shell get really skinny, well at least shes foccused

Anonymous said...

Ye I doubt she will get to skinny. It is a good thing that she want to get in shape there is nothing wrong with that. I am glad that she is focused on something good like getting fit. I would be worried if she was still the way she was a few months ago. so this to me is fine. I hope that she continues to get better.

Anonymous said...

She's not going to get too skinny like nicole Richie or something but she'll get back into shape for sure! Back to her "I'm A Slave 4 U" Days! "Just Pray For It", Gosh!! lolol!

 

Blog designed by Zaid