Thursday, March 27, 2008

Madonna: 'Britney Is Very Generous'

The following italicized article is from www.untouchablebritney.com:

In an interview with this week's UK OK! Magazine, Madonna talks about her directorial debut in her new film, "Filth and Wisdom", a romantic musical comedy and also the film's soundtrack which features some of her own music plus Britney Spears' "Baby One More Time", which is played in the movie during a striptease scene.

How did you go about choosing the music for this film?

A lot of the music was inspired by Eugene Hutz. The whole time we were filming he kept turning me on to new music. The CD I liked the best was music that his unle Alexander Kolpakov composed. We used a lot of his uncle's music to score the film. We also used Britney Spears. I used people who I knew would give me lots of songs without charging me lots of money and Britney was one of them - she's very generous.

Source: Untouchable Britney

I'm so lovin' all this lovin'!

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid