Thursday, March 27, 2008

Updated: Just ‘Cause You’ve Been Asking

The following italicized article is from www.jfxonline.com:

OK guys, here’s the last question as Adnan’s got to leave and take care of some business. I want to thank Adnan for coming in and answering questions and hopefully next time, we’ll be able do this on video or maybe a live stream so he won’t have to type! Thanks to you guys for your questions as well. It’s been fun and I enjoyed seeing us on E! News. Until next time. R.

Question 31: Are you open to the idea of appearing on a red carpet with Britney in the future?

Answer 31: Not particularly.

Question 30: Why did you and Britney go to Mexico?

Answer 30: The ceviche is the bomb down there!

Question 29: Is it true that you were instrumental in alerting the Spears to the abuses on Britney by Lutfi?

Answer 29: I did what anyone in my position would have done.

Question 28: When Britney had you come in the rest room to help her out, before you were “friendlier”, I re-looked at a lot of footage and would randomly see you in other photo/vids. There was one about 2005-2006, where Britney was wearing a long sleeved paisley dress and she hugged you. Why did she hug you? Just curious.

Answer 28: She was lost and I had her follow me to get to her destination and to somewhat control the craziness.

Question 27: I belive in your E interviews, you said that Britney did not know you were doing them. If so, was she angry about that? I also don’t recall why you did them in the first place?

Answer 27: My intention was to squash the rumors but I should’ve known better, as an individual you cannot. Instead, it had the opposite effect.

Questions 26: Did you say anything about praying for Britney to the reporter?

Answer 26: Yes but not in the context you believe it to be. I say that about every situation.

Question 25: Do you think that people were against you more for the colour of your skin/suposed religion, or the fact you are a pap?

Answer 25: Definitely for a multitude of reasons.

Question: 24: I’m also a boxing fan and I’ve heard you box too (I do MMA, but not regular boxing) are you still training? Ever fight any ranked fighters?

Answer 24: Hats off to anyone that does MMA. I trained at Barry Maguquis Gym (Cauliflower Ear) U.K. and stopped boxing 3 years this May. I could not dedicate the time needed.

Answer to question 21: I remember that now. Without elaborating to deeply, when I was a kid, I was bullied around and it involved water.

Question 23: What is it about Britney that compels you to love her?

Answer 23: What’s not to love? If people took the time to scratch through the surface they will
see that she is as beautiful inside as she is on the out.

Question 22: In your past, have you ever dated within your race?

Answer 22: Never

Question 21: What was the childhood [trauma] that caused you to hate drinking water?

Answer 21: I will answer when you tell me where you heard this from as very few people know this.

Question 20: You wear Catholic crosses very often but your ethnicity is predominantly Muslim. Are you Muslim or a Christian?

Answer 20: Muslim. My religion teaches that it’s mandatory to respect and understand the religion of others.

Question 19: What do you have to say to people who accuse you of having romantic relations with a person diagnosed with a mental disorder?

Answer 19: When you look from the outside in, you get everything inside out.

Question 18: What few small things do you and Britney have in common?

Answer 18: Quite a lot. It is the small things that make a big difference.

Source: JFX Online

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid