Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Promo For Britney Spears On HIMYM

The following italicized article is from www.thatotherblog.com:

A new image from Britney Spears as Abby, the receptionist on How I Met Your Mother has surfaced and Brit looks amazing!

Brit even shared her thoughts in a statement released today,


'I had such a great experience the last time I was on the show that I couldn’t wait to come back. I was really looking forward to working with this cast and crew again. Everyone was so nice. Abby is going to have a lot of fun!'

According to a CBS release, this time Brit falls for Barney (Neil Patrick Harris), and the premise of the episode is that the “couple” go to the show’s local hangout bar to “flaunt their new relationship in Ted’s face.”

Source: That Other Blog

1 comment:

Edirin said...

i am so so so happy for her, she did a brilliant job the last time

 

Blog designed by Zaid