Friday, September 26, 2008

First Listen: Britney Spears, ‘Womanizer’

It’s out! Britney Spears’s first single off her upcoming new album Circus has finally been released. Radio stations across the globe began playing Womanizer early this morning and now, courtesy of Z100 here in NYC, so can you. Click below to hear Womanizer in full:
The track is hot, yo. It sounds infinitely better than the crappy leaked snippet that we got to hear last weekend. I know some folks were worried that the song might not be great after reading the lyrics but, trust me, they work in the actual song. It’s a great up-tempo song … it’s bound to be a megahit. I’ve already listened to it about 5 times, you have to hear it for yourselves. I absolutely love it, so worth the extra few days wait … I gotta know, do you love it?

Source: Pink Is The New Blog

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid