Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hayley Williams: 'I Just Want To Shake Britney's Hand'

The following italicized article is from www.mtv.com:

Paramore may be (slightly) sweatin’ their Slipknot competition (they’re both nominated for Best Rock Video) but really, Hayley Williams just wants to meet Britney.

The band’s been busy practicing for their debut VMA performance tonight, which they’ll play live from the Whisky on Sunset. But Hayley still took a few minutes and emailed me back answers to some questions I asked her about tonight’s performance.

Buzzworthy: What can we expect from your first-ever VMA performance?

Hayley Williams: This is the first time people are ever going to see us associated with something this big… the most important thing to us is that people see us being exactly who we are.

Buzzworthy: Do you have any classic VMA memories?

Hayley: I saw the Britney Spears and *NSYNC collaboration, where they were all sitting at desks like they were at high school or something. That performance is forever etched on my heart.

Buzzworthy: What are we gonna see you in on the red carpet? Did it take you long to decide what to wear?

Hayley: There is a dress that I have in mind. It was a gift from my man! As soon as I saw it I wanted to wear it to the VMAs. The dress is very… me. That’s the only word I can think of to describe it!

Buzzworthy: Who are you excited to see on the red carpet?

Hayley: I just want to shake Britney’s hand.

Source: MTV

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid