Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Katy Perry Dishes On Britney

In the new issue of Steppin’ Out, “I Kissed A Girl” pop tart Katy Perry vents to Chaunce Hayden about the the girl who got to kiss Madonna and also beat Perry out of a MTV Award for Best New Video…..Britney Spears.

So how do you really feel about Britney Spears?

Dude! I’ve taken tons of lessons from her! She’s like in the lobotomy class where I checked her out first. There are so many different things that go into that type of demise. It may not even be just the successes. I know that has to be a big part of it. I’m definitely not scared of that happening to me. I have people around me who I can trust. I’ve also lived in Los Angeles for seven years. It’s not like I’m fresh off the boat. I’m not saying that I’m not going to make mistakes. I’m in the business of rock and roll and with that comes some political incorrectness. But I make music for myself and for the people who love it. Everybody else can listen to whatever else they want to listen to. I pray for her. I know it’s really hard and somewhat not her fault. The paparazzi can be very aggressive.

Source: PoB

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid