Thursday, September 4, 2008

Stars React To Britney's 2008 VMA Comeback

The following italicized article is from www.hollyscoop.com:

The MTV VMA's are right around the corner and the biggest buzz is whether Britney Spears will perform or not. Spears' camp already confirmed that she'll be opening the show, but that hasn't stopped stars and fans alike from rooting for a comeback. Hollyscoop caught up with celebs during the 944 two year anniversary bash on Wednesday to get their reactions:

Guillermo Diaz:
"I'm excited about it. I wanna find her and hang out and have a drink with her."

Tila Tequila:
"I really hope that she does perform. I was there last year when she performed, right in the front row. I think she should have a chance to do another performance. We're all rooting for her."

Karina Smirnoff:
"I can’t wait. I think Britney’s back in shape, she gonna do amazing. I think the industry keeps giving her more and more opportunities to come back and I think this is her time."

Kathy Griffen:
"I’m gonna be honest I couldn’t care less about anyone but Britney. As far as I’m concerned I wish it was a 2 hour Britney video diary. I wouldn’t care if she sang, took out her extensions or what. I just wanna watch Britney. In fact I’d like to just see her play with her kids on a tricycle. I don’t even care if she sings."

Kim Kardashian:
"I'm the biggest Britney fan ever so I am just so excited. I heard she’s opening the show. I'm all for Britney. I love her."

Courtney Semel:
I'm a major Brinteyaholic.

GT:
"I'm for Britney. I’m all about comebacks, I think she’s gonna do a good job. Go Britney!"

Source: Hollyscoop

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid