Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Make "Womanizer" Video #1 On TRL

The "Womanizer" music video premiered on TRL this afternoon. I made the conscious decision not to post a heads up for fans to tune in cause I'm kind of over TRL. Despite my unexplainable bitterness towards TRL, I tuned in anyway to catch "Womanizer," and it brought me back to my teeny-bop days in the late 90s when my walls were covered with lame bands and superheroes. Shutup, I was ten years old a decade ago - it's acceptable. Alriiiiiight you caught me; I still have a superhero poster hanging up.

After a few BreatheHeavy readers' suggestions and a Venti iced mocha frappuccino from Starbucks, I decided to move forward and spread the word that Britney's newest music video is on the TRL countdown. I couldn't sit through the whole show to see who was #1, but I know it wasn't Britney. The imaginary lightbulb on my head just lit up, I wish you could see...

Britney really only knows one number: number one. Let's get Britney's "Womanizer" in the top spot at least once before the show ends. In fact, let's do our best to get it to #1 on TRL's last day of taping in mid-November.

According to TRL's executive producer Dave Sirulnick, the last episode of TRL will be a 2 hour special with lots of suprises and special appearances: "We want to close this era of 'TRL' in a big celebratory way, and 10 is a great number. And 10 is the number that 'TRL' counted down every single day for 10 years, and we hit this 10th (anniversary) and we thought, 'You know what? This feels like the right time and let's celebrate it and let's reward it. And let's let it have a little bit of a rest for a minute.' Let it catch its breath! Been working hard - for 10 years!"

What better way for TRL to close by having its biggest star round out the last top 10. Or better yet, for Britney to appear?

Vote for 'Womanizer' here!

Source: Breathe Heavy

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid