Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Britney's ''Glee'' Tweets

I loved it! Thank you guys SO much for making this happen!

----

Rachel has a beautiful voice.

----

Jane Lynch is hilarious and scary all rolled into one.

----

The GLEE version of Toxic is amazing!

----

I love this version of Stronger. Artie did a great job.

----

Jane Lynch scares me.

----

Kurt wears some pretty fabulous outfits.

----

That's a serious afro ya'll!

----

Watching Baby brings back so many memories! Feels like yesterday....

----

The Me Against The Music set looks just like the original. Santana does a great Madonna impression.

----

I know how hard it is to dance with that snake! Nice job....

----

Those little boys are SO cute!

----

Slave: Oh...My...God...!

----

I hate anesthesia!

----

I like Kurt's bow tie. Bow ties are sexy...

----

John Stamos is still hot! He looks the same as he did on Full House.

----

Awww Heather Morris is sooo cute! Brittany S Pearce. Ha! She was so fun to work with and was really sweet in person.

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid