Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Daily B: Britney to Perform at the 2011 Grammy Awards

The following italicized article is from www.muumuse.com:

I’m actually too stunned to write anything intelligible right now, but it must be said:


Britney is PERFORMING at the 2011 Grammy Awards.


According to both Perez and my own sources (you know, the same ones that led to my “Hold It Against Me” Excluusive), this is actually happening. CONFIRMED.

EDIT: Oh, so you want MOAR? Okay, I’ll give you more–but seriously, hold onto your wigs:


I’m hearing we’re getting A MEDLEY OF HITS,
plus a performance of “Hold It Against Me.”


Shaking and crying does not even slightly describe what I’m feeling right now…TREMORS AND TEARDROPS. TREMORS. AND. TEARDROPS.


DEAR GODNEY: PLEASE DON’T LET ME DIE BEFORE FEBRUARY 13.


Source: MuuMuse

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid