Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Help Wanted

Do you own a computer? Are you an avid Britney fan? Have you always dreamed of updating about Britney news? Are you sick and tired of me asking all these questions and just want me to get to the point? Ok. Sheesh, don't be rude...I'll get to the point.

I'm looking for other Britney fans like me to help update BTI. If you sign up I will not put you to work in some basement and threaten to make you to listen to ''Bionic'' if you don't update...unless you're into that of course. Ew.

Becoming an updater is strictly for fun. You are not forced to update at specific times or dates. It's just for when you want or have an hour to yourself that you'd like to spend updating about Britney.

If you have other ideas, like maybe writing a weekly column about Britney (which we had a few years ago) you can also contact me and suggest such a thing.

Now be warned, it's a rotten job that doesn't pay anything except my gratitude which I'm pretty sure doesn't buy you iPod's in the store.

Still interested?

Contact me at breaktheiceblog@aol.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

P.S. - People from the US who'd like to become an updater are extremely welcome because I'm in some flop country that no one cares enough about to even correctly remember our name (It's The Netherlands, not Holland) so I'm in a completely different time zone which makes it hard to always post Britney stuff as it's happening.

P.S. 2 - I'm desperate and will hire pretty much anyone. Well, not Lindsay Lohan. That's even a too big of a risk for me.

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid