Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Britney Spears is Picnic Table Pretty

The following italicized article is from www.justjared.com:

Here are some more tidbits from Britney Spears’ exclusive interview with OK! Magazine via USA Today.

Apparently Brit Brit wrote a new song about her sons, Jayden and Preston, called “My Baby”, which will be released on her new album. Here’s some quotes from the 26-year-old pop princess:

On being on the right track on life: “I’m healthy, happy and excited about the future.”

On if she cooks and cleans: “I do. Usually the maid and I will cook together. [The boys] love my spaghetti… I get mad if the maid does all the housework. If she takes it all into her own hands, well, what’s for me to do? I’m a cleaning fanatic. Dusting is my favorite, and Windex-ing.”

On what she calls son Jayden: “J.J.”

On her sons being so into cars: “[We’ve] watched the Cars movie nine million times!”

On what she’s listening to these days: “I really like Rihanna. I think she’s great. And the girl Duffy. I think she’s amazing. And I like the new Madonna CD. I like Leona Lewis, too.”

Source: Just Jared

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid