Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Britney Spears Shows Off Her Boys In ‘OK!’ Magazine

This week’s issue of OK! magazine which features Britney Spears on the cover, along with her first proper interview in about 2 years, doesn’t hit newsstands until this Thursday but here is a sneak preview of one of the pics of Britters and her sons Sean Preston and Jayden James that will be featured in the issue:
OY! While I can do without the family’s insane love of Cheetos, I can’t help but love the adorableness of this photo. While haters and nay-sayers will prolly find plenty to make fun of in this pic, I think you can see the genuine care and love that Britney has for her children (even if their nutritional care isn’t of paramount importance … I keed, I keed). Some folks think it might be too early to start celebrating Britney’s “return” just because of one lucid interview but I disagree … I think that Britney has shown time and time again over the past few months that she really does have her act together. This interview is but the latest positive step forward in her life. I will happily celebrate and commend her every step of the way. As much as I love this pic, you gotta admit, little Jayden looks a bit out of it (the first thing I thought of when I saw JJ’s expression in this pic was THIS) … he’s a damn cutie tho. Again, I’m really excited to read this interview in full … and I want to see the rest of the pics.

Source: Pink Is The New Blog

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid