Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Britney Spears’ OK! Magazine Interview — FIRST LOOK

The following italicized article is from www.justjared.com:

Britney Spears gives OK! magazine her first candid interview in two years. Here’s what the comeback pop princess had to say:

On not wanting her sons, Jayden and Preston, to pursue a career in the entertainment business: “I’d rather not. But but I’d love them unconditionally if they wanted to. I’d just as soon they have a more normal childhood.”

On younger sister Jamie Lynn’s recent pregnancy: “I was shocked a little bit. She’s always been the baby, and now the baby was having a baby. It was mind-boggling.”

On wanting her boys to be close to her newborn niece: “I’m sure the boys will be like big brothers to Maddie.”

On her new album hitting stores in six to nine months: “I think it is more urban. I’m writing every day, right here at the piano in this living room… This is my best work ever.”

Her father, Jamie Spears, was also present during the interviewing, sharing how Britney is capable of being manipulative to get her way: “It’s wonderful. (The relationship) is new for both of us. She sometimes calls me 50 times a day and asks me things that light my life up. But like all daughters, she is very manipulative and cunning. So she gets what she wants a lot… God has a way of taking something bad and turning it into something good. If this hadn’t happened, I would never have been able to get back with my daughter and have this relationship I have with these two little boys.”

Source: Just Jared

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid